Star, Idaho

I am a property manager for two local Middleton and Star (Idaho) subdivisions and I have had many complaints about Westside Pizza in Star Idaho leaving hundreds of door hangars (advertisements) on the doors of our two neighborhoods.

Many of the people said that their employees leaving the advertisements on our doors are very rude. Many people have "No Soliciting" signs on their windows or doors and they still wake up to find "Westside Pizza" advertisements on their doorknob, stuck in their screens, or shoved between the mail boxes.

Even worse is that it has been very windy lately and their advertisements are blowing around the neighborhood and littering up the kid's play areas.

I called Westside Pizza twice to report this to a manager - both times I was put on TERMINAL HOLD and then they eventually hung up on me. It was easier for me to post a complaint here rather than to go beg to talk to a manager.

Maybe they'll wake up after reading this and quit spamming the local neighborhoods with their unwanted ads.

Reason of review: Unwanted doorhangar advertisements.

Had an Experience with Westside Pizza?

Comments